Friday, October 9, 2009

God!!!

Well I just got a very hard God question. Tornado's why does God allow them to happen.
Then that led to "does God have a cell phone ?" Does he have furniture.
Lilly then asked me where do babies come from? How do they get in you belly and how do you get them out?
So my answers were as follows....
On tornado's... God allows things to happen even though they arent pleasant. so she then asked why does He want people to get hurt. To which I promptly answered... He doesnt want people to get hurt but things do just happen.
Cell phones.... I told her that no he doesnt have a cell phone. He doesnt need one he can hear you when you talk to him and he can hear you all the time. 
Furniture... A simple yes was enough lol.
Babies... whoa that I expected since I am pregnant. But that is a hard one. so I started with when mommy's and daddys love each other a baby starts to grow in mommys belly. She looked sick and said "HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GET IT OUT?"   I said hmmmm  the belly button..... She was ok with that.  Then she just said. hmmm that is weird.
Whoa it was an interesting supper and dessert...

5 comments:

  1. was this lilly or kendall or both with the questions

    ReplyDelete
  2. HILARIOUS!!! Been there done that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was both of them asking questions. It seemed that I would answer one and then the other would ask another question...

    ReplyDelete